For you lovers of the NBA basketball league, of course, you are familiar with the big-name Lebron James. The following is the full Lebron James profile.
Lebron James is an NBA basketball player (National Basketball Association). LeBron Raymone James was born on December 30, 1984.
After graduating from school at Mary High School in his town, Akron, Ohio, he was chosen number 1 in the 2003 NBA draft by the Cleveland Cavaliers. James led Cleveland to the Cavaliers’ first Finals appearance in 2007, losing to the San Antonio Spurs.
On his next career, in 2010 Lebron James left the Cavaliers to play for the Miami Heat in a special ESPN publication entitled The Decision. James played four seasons for the Heat, reaching the Finals every year and winning consecutive championships in 2012 and 2013. In 2013, he led Miami in 27 consecutive wins, the third-most in NBA history. Also read: basic basketball techniques
Towards his last season at the Miami Heat, James decided not to renew his contract and rejoin the Cavaliers. With his leadership, Cleveland advanced to 2 consecutive Finals (5 and 6 in a row for James) against the Golden State Warriors, winning it in 2016.
The following are some of the achievements of Lebron James throughout his career in NBA basketball:
- Three times NBA Champion (2012, 2013, 2016)
- Three times NBA Finals MVP (2012, 2013, 2016)
- Four times the NBA Most Valuable Player (2009, 2010, 2012, 2013)
- 12 times the NBA All-Star (2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2014, 2015, 2016)
- 2-time NBA All-Star Game MVP (2006, 2008)
- 0 times the All-NBA First Team (2006, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2015, 2016)
- 2-time All-NBA Second Team (2005, 2007)
- Five times the NBA All-Defensive First Team (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013)
- NBA All-Defensive Second Team (2014)
- NBA Rookie of the Year (2004)
- NBA All-Rookie First Team (2004)
- NBA Scoring Champion (2008)
- The first player since Oscar Robertson who is in the top 20 in leadership points and assists of all time.
ACHIEVEMENTS WITH THE NATIONAL TEAM
Some of the achievements achieved by Lebron James with the national team are:
- 2-time winner of the Olympic Gold Medal: 2008, 2012
- Winner of the 2004 Olympic Bronze Medal
- Winners of the Bronze Medal from the 2006 FIBA World Championship
- Winner of the Gold Medal from the 2007 FIBA Americas Championship
- USA Basketball Male Athlete of the Year (2012)
BE ONE OF THE MOST EXPENSIVE ATHLETES
LeBron James is one of 32 NBA players who have managed to occupy the top 100 positions, the most expensive paid athlete. The increase in pay is due to the inclusion of advertisements and rising salaries. His income was 86.2 million US dollars.